When the founder of baby brand JoJo Maman Bébé, Laura Tenison MBE, travelled through Lebanon and along the Syrian border last week, she asked locals and refugees what would make the most difference. The answer was that - as well as being in desperate need of essential basics - with the cold weather approaching, warm shoes and boots were one of the most pressing needs.
- Katie Price Harvey
- Visits from friends and family 'ward off depression in later life'
- Cannabis 'safe to treat pain' but no proof it helps
- Halloween costumes
- Stillborn photos
Buy & Sell
Samsung Galaxy Ace -S5830i Onyx Black V.G.C Boxed with charger and instructions.Vodafone P.A.Y.G
- Antiques and collectables (21)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Clothing (16)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (28)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (22)
- Miscellaneous (26)
- Pets (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.