Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MG NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
Unisex Mountain Bike 'Freeclimb' dual suspension mountain bike. Full working condition, lovely to ride. Mudguard and cable bike lock included.
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (32)
- Clothing (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (26)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (24)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.