Situated in this popular village location, a well maintained 2 bedroom bungalow with modern fitted kitchen and living room with feature wood burning stove and enclosed garden. Ideal For 1st Time Buyers or Retirement.
Situated in this popular village location, a well maintained 2 bedroom bungalow with modern fitted kitchen and living room with feature wood burning stove and with enclosed garden. Ideal For 1st Time Buyers or Retirement.
The Accommodation Comprises
Upvc double glazed sliding entrance door through to the:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.67m )
Comprising single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, a range of wall and base cupboards, ample high gloss worktops, laminate tile flooring, access hatch to loft space, upvc double glazed windows, eye level glass display cabinets, wine racks, space for appliances etc, built-in 4 ring halogen hob with cooker hood over and double oven with cupboards above and below, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, night storage heater, towel rail and integrated refrigerator.
Living Room 15' 7" x 12' 8" max ( 4.75m x 3.86m max )
With laminate flooring, feature Morse multi fuel stove with exposed beam over, upvc double glazed sliding patio doors to the garden,night storage heater, telephone point and door through to the:
With fitted carpet, night storage heater, 2 useful store cupboards and door to:
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
With wood strip flooring, radiator, upvc double glazed window and space for wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
With fitted carpet, radiator and upvc double glazed window.
With suite comprising, bath with tiled wall surround and shower unit over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with display shelf and wall mirror over, further wall mirrors, tiled floor and extractor fan.
There is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by walling and fencing to maintain privacy with raised decking area providing an ideal sun trap. There is a useful side gate, raised flower bed and double gates with scope to provide off road parking facilities if required.
Store Room 14' max x 7' 5" ( 4.27m max x 2.26m )
With power and light points and scope to knock through from the inside of the bungalow to convert into extra living accommodation if required.
Proceed out of Hereford on the Abergavenny Road turning right towards Clehonger. Proceed to the village and turn left towards Kingstone. Proceed past Kingstone High School to the T Junction and turn right signposted Peterchurch. On entering the village take the 1st turning on the right hand side and then 2nd left into Crossways. Take the 3rd left and the property is located on the right hand side as indicated by the board. MSP/8.7.11
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.