Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MG NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Firefighters extinguish chimney fire at Herefordshire pub
10:07am Monday 13th January 2014 in News
FIRE crews from across the county helped to put out a number of chimney fires over the weekend.
On Friday, at 12.15pm, crews from Kingsland used chimney rods to extinguish a chimney fire at the Crown Inn, Dilwyn.
Later that day, at around 8pm, a crew from Ross-on-Wye put out a chimney fire at a property in Upton Bishop.
A household rubbish fire in Vernon Williams Close, Hereford, was put out using a backpack by Hereford firefighters on Saturday at 5.48pm.
Comments are closed on this article.