Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MG NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
26 films that were never made in Herefordshire...but should have been
Updated 11:23am Monday 24th February 2014 in News
LAST week, Pembridge director James W Griffiths picked up a BAFTA for Best British Short Film.
To celebrate his success we’ve compiled a list of blockbusters that were never made in Herefordshire...but should’ve been.
Let us know if we’ve missed any!
1) Bridge over the River Wye
2) There’s Something about Carey
3) Lyde and Prejudice
4) Lost in TransLinton
5) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Burghills
6) Brokeback Moreton
7) James Bond: Quantum of Sollars
8) Ferris Dulas Day Off
9) Escape to Risbury
10) Sherlock Fromes
11) Lea, Myself and Eye
12) Good Will Huntington
13) Million Dollar Sapey
14) No Place Like Holmer
15) The Pyon King
16) Beverly Hills Orcop
17) Fear and Loathing in Ross Vegas
18) We Need to Talk about Dilwyn
19) For whom the Belmont Tolls
20) A Fistful of Sollars
21) The Bush Bank Redemption
22) Truly, Madley, Deeply
23) Alice in Eardisland
24) The Good, the Bad and the Putley
25) Saving Private Ryelands
26) The Hay-trix
Comments are closed on this article.