People treated for smoke inhalation after fire

(5109894)

(5109894)

First published in News

THREE people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire near Ledbury.

Two crews from Hereford and one from Ledbury were called at 6.15am today (Friday) to Little Tarrington and found the fire, caused by cooking left unattended, was out when they arrived.

The property was heavily smoke logged.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree