Two small children rescued from garage after electric door fails to open

Firefighters released the children who were trapped this morning.

Firefighters released the children who were trapped this morning.

First published in News

TWO young children were rescued from a garage at a property in Callow this morning.

Firefighters used tools and a ladder to free the youngsters after the electric garage door failed to open, trapping them inside.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree