Perscoran Way, Pershore


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
**AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS** This two bedroom mid-terrace home is for sale at 70% share of the full value with NO RENT payable on the remaining 30%. There is £20 per month service charge and £110 per annum insurance. Lounge with stairs to the first floor; kitchen overlooking the rear garden; two bedrooms and bathroom fitted with a white suite. Low maintenance, hard landscaped south-westerly facing rear garden. Allocated parking. The property is located in a 'no through road' close to the Abbey Park, Abbey Park first school and Pershore town centre. NO CHAIN.


A pathway leads to the entrance door under a storm canopy porch.


12' 2'' x 13' 8'' (3.71m x 4.16m)

Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fireplace with electric fire. Stairs rising to the first floor with storage area below. Door into the kitchen.


9' 5'' x 12' 1'' (2.87m x 3.68m)

Double glazed window and half glazed door to the rear aspect. Range of wall and base units surmounted by work surface. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.


Night storage electric heater. Access into the loft (which is part boarded).

Bedroom One

9' 7'' x 12' 1'' (2.92m x 3.68m)max

Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Airing cupboard with shelving and hot water cylinder.

Bedroom Two

6' 9'' x 12' 3'' (2.06m x 3.73m)

Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.


5' 7'' x 6' 6'' (1.70m x 1.98m)

Matching white suite; panelled bath with mixer/shower head tap; pedestal wash hand basin; low flush w.c; tiled splash backs; Shaver point.

South Westerly Rear Garden

The enclosed rear gard is hard landscaped with gated rear access.


The following information should be verified by a purchaser's solicitor. It is understood:

The property was built in 1989 with a 100-year lease. There is currently 69 years remaining (as of 2020). The lease can be extended by 50 years through St Mary Church Housing Association. It is believed the cost would be approximately £1,200.

The vendor has stated there is NO rent payable on the 30% but there is a monthly service charge of £20 and £110 per annum insurance cost. There is the option to purchase the additional 30%.

Arrange viewing 01386 556506

Nigel Poole & Partners - Pershore

41 High Street, Pershore

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email